To our valued members of the Sentry family,
As a family-owned company, the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and partners is our highest priority. Sentry will remain open during this time of social distancing, as we provide an important role in continuing to maintain the health and safety of our community and customers. We have taken additional actions to ensure that we continue to serve your family safely and without interruption. These enhanced safety measures include:
- Prior to arriving at your home, your technician will call to confirm your appointment as we normally would. If you are scheduled for service, we will ask if anyone in your residence is ill with viral symptoms, so we can be proactive with our level of protection.
- In some cases, our services can be performed external to your home without entry or minimal human contact. If entry to your home is required or requested, it can be done with little to no human contact.
- Before entering your home, we will always utilize personal protective equipment such as: disposable face masks, shoe covers, disposable cloths, disposable gloves, and waste bags with ties. Our technicians will be washing their hands thoroughly and practicing all necessary hygiene routines while at your home and between each service call we run.
- During this time, our payment and check out process will remain the same, and as always, we accept debit, all major credit cards, cash and checks. If you do not want to give this information to the technician, you can call it in to the office while the tech is still on site.
- Our Sentry team members will be vigilant with already-existing health precautions such as regular hand washing and disinfecting service tools and equipment after every home visit. In addition, our team members know that we are committed to taking care of their needs, and will be advised to stay home if they feel ill.
We greatly appreciate our customers and team members here at Sentry, and want to thank you for entrusting us to service your home or office. Our team is closely following the guidelines from the CDC and other local and federal health officials. Sentry is committed to serving and protecting our community and team members
The Sentry Family
Sentry Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, and Generators has been providing 24/7 service to Birmingham, Vestavia Hills, Mountain Brook, Hoover, Trussville, Pelham, Alabaster, Chelsea and cities throughout Jefferson and Shelby counties for over 35 years.
Sentry Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing and Generators
2490 Rocky Ridge Road
Vestavia Hills, Alabama 35243
FOR FAST, 24-HOUR SERVICE
CALL (205) 979-9864